Sunday, March 3, 2024

Twitter and Trump, Total waste of time

 Bamberg County went 20 points ahead of Nikki for Trump. I am hugely disappointed in them. But that may be the way it goes in 24.  Part of it is our desire to disbelieve that the country has so many people who are corrupt. They really believe the election was stolen... And I am one of them. But I also believe that Trump will be blocked from fixing immigration or spending by crazy one issue voters, mostly women. 

While I am here ... I have learned that Twitter is censoring us badly. Elon is full of shit. And I am sorry. But, my following is almost negative now, just as it has been on Twitter for five years. Nobody is talking about the continued existence of the USA . Twitter and Trump...A total waste of time. 

Please leave a comment so I will know you are out there. Thanks. Jim Self

No comments:

Post a Comment