Tuesday, February 20, 2024

X is an Enabler for Extremists

    It's true. Twitter is the goto outlet for radicals. I don't know about the others but my Twitter experience has been watching radical homosexuals spread their hateful and immoral crap around the Internet for us all to experience and I am telling you that I am tired of it.

   I have been limited because of tweeting something they didn't like... The truth...and to my chagrin and requests they haven't shown me what it was. After this I think it's time to pull the plug on X. 

   For how many years I have participated but I think it was truly wasted time. So, unless something happens to change my mind, I am done with it. And Elon Musk? Goes to the bottom my list. ..  where the leech of the century, Zuckerberg, lives. 

No comments:

Post a Comment