Sunday, February 2, 2020

Tytera MD UV-380 Venting about failure to Program with Openspopt2

Two weeks ago my friend bought a MD UV-380. We have been trying to get the thing to transmit through an openspot2 hotspot. No matter what we do we have been unable to do so. I cannot imagine how many hours we have put into this project that should have been done in less than an hour.  It's like one of the settings has been changed in meaning and there is no way to discover which one it is or what the new value is. It's his, though. If I had it I would try each color code to test them. He may do that soon. He is absolutely frustrated and so am I. I have an Anytone 878 and it is great. If  we don't succeed soon we will be left to send it back for a refund. Anyone have the answer? jimself1954@gmail.com  KW4PW

No comments:

Post a Comment