Wednesday, December 14, 2022

I Deactivated My Twitter Account

 I like Elon Musk. I appreciate what he is doing with Twitter. That being said, I have a few problems with Twitter. After a few years I am still down under 1400 friends on it. That means I haven't been trying enough or I don't understand it. I refuse to call for signups from people I have no commonality with. That's the reason my numbers are low. If you want to be heard you have to find the venue. I put out a call for responses to check my activity and got two responses. Two.  I am wasting my time. So I am walking away. Going to find another way or not, but for me, Twitter is a cartoon. A waste of time. So, unless something happens to change my mind, I will be reading Jordan Peterson and watching a little bit of Amazing Polly, who may be a little bit crazy, but she's entertaining. And she keeps her clothes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment