Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Tweets this morning: October 17, 2018



Between Bill Clinton, Bob Menendez and Anthony Weiner...Hillary Clinton's husband and  friends, and whoever is doing the assassinations...how many things can I say about that group? That book would read like a bad Pulp Fiction. How can they end up governing our country? I think of them and I think of my family reunions...they would be immediately ejected. We would have to keep those elite Democrats away from our wallets and our wife's jewelry, our wives, our children, and our dogs.
 

THAT is the failure. Our failure. As a country...yeah. That is what happens when the Media fails to do it's job. Without the Media, prostitution reigns. Good time for prostitutes. Morals? Who needs them? Not so much for family values. Look at your children and wonder how they will be. I expect that there is a website or two advertising Prostitutes for Democrats. Sanctioned by Hillary Clinton, Bob Memendez and Bill...who may then black mail you. You know...That's what they mean by "Democrats will surprise you!" Merry Christmas.


Can we afford to be a country without a moral compass? Even animals have a moral compass. How do we replace what we have with something that provides us with the REAL NEWS? One America? I have been going straight to News from Israel...stuff like that. By the way...we may be on the brink of a major war from Syria. I bet Israel has a plan to knock out those Russian Sams FIRST THING. I better call Netanyahu and tell him about that.
 

Morals. Clinton morals. Hmmm. Vacuous: silly, inane, unintelligent, insipid, foolish, stupid, fatuous, idiotic, brainless, witless, vapid, vacant,empty headed...on your knees, open mouth. Hillary said that Monica was a grown woman. That makes it ok.
I think I have almost exhausted my "clever genius" morning. Morning is my best time. Hi, Foo! Sitting here listening to my clones on Ham Radio. Conservatives. Music to my ears. It's really neat! 80 meters rocks! Gotta get me a linear amplifier. Hey Honey, Can I have 1600 dollars?
I think I am about to make a big shift in activities and it will be a good thing. It costs me about $1300 bucks to hunt deer each year and although I bemoan leaving my friends...that almost one linear amplifier. Decisions...decisions.



They had to shut down 13 Waffle Houses in the path of Hurricane Michael...and they had to shut down 23 Golden Corrals in the path of Stacy Abrams's campaign tour. PDF! Pretty Damn Funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment